California LLC Registered Agent

United Agent Services can also provide your business with a registered agent in California. Every California LLC must have a registered agent in California– the person or office designated to receive official state correspondence and notice if the company is “served” with a lawsuit.

Registered Office

The registered office may be a place of its business.


Add Your Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *