United Agent Services can also provide your business with registered agent services. Every Hawaii corporation must have a registered agent IN Hawaii– the person or office designated to receive official state correspondence and notice if the corporation is “served” with a lawsuit.

Eligibility Requirements:

  • A resident individual whose business office is the same as the registered office or
  • A corporation with authority to transact business in Hawaii, having a business office identical with the registered office

Registered office

Hawaii requires that every corporation maintain a registered office, which may be the same as any of its places of business.