A report must be filed with the Illinois Secretary of State each year within the 60 day period prior to the month of incorporation or the extended filing month, if applicable. This report must indicate certain information, including:
- The corporation’s name and principal office address;
- The address of its registered office and the name of its registered agent at that office in this state;
- Information regarding share classes, share volume and paid-in capital;
- Information regarding the corporation’s property value and/or location;
- Information on the corporation’s status as a women- or minority-owned business; and
- The names and addresses of the directors and officers
An Illinois corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.