Each LLC shall file a biennial report on or before the anniversary of its organization signed by a manager, member or agent that lists:
- The LLC name
- The address, not a post office box only, of its registered office
- The name of it registered agent at that office
- The address of its principal office
Information in the biennial report must be current as of the date the biennial report is executed on behalf of the limited liability company.
The first biennial report is due and must be delivered in the second year following the calendar year and in the same month as the month in which the LLC was organized or authorized to transact business. Subsequent biennial reports must be delivered to the secretary of state during the same month every two (2) calendar years thereafter. The secretary of state may accept biennial reports during the two (2) months before the month the limited liability company’s report is due.
Each limited liability company shall keep following records open to inspection at its office:
- A list with the full name and last known mailing address of each member and manager, if any, of the LLC from the date of organization
- A copy of the articles of organization and all amendments
- Copies of the LLC’s federal, state, and local income tax returns and financial statements, if any, for the three (3) most recent years, or if the returns and statements were not prepared, copies of the information and statements provided to or that should have been provided to the members to enable them to prepare their federal, state, and local tax returns for the same period
- Copies of any written operating agreements and all amendments and copies of any written operating agreements no longer in effect
- Unless otherwise set forth in a written operating agreement, a writing setting out the following:
- The amount of cash, if any, and a statement of the agreed value of other property or services contributed by each member and the times at which or events upon the happening of which any additional contributions agreed to be made by each member are to be made
- The events, if any, upon the happening of which the limited liability company is to be dissolved and its affairs wound up
- Other writings, if any, required by the operating agreement