Annual Report

A report must be filed with the Kansas Secretary of State every year at the time of the corporation files its income tax return. Each annual report must indicate:

  • The corporation’s name;
  • The location of the corporation’s principal office;
  • The nature and type of business in which the corporation is engaged;
  • The mailing addresses of stockholders who own at least 5% of the corporation’s capital stock;
  • The number of shares of and amount paid up in capital stock;
  • The names and residential addresses of the president, secretary, treasurer, and members of the board of directors; and
  • Additional information on any agricultural land held by the corporation

Other Reports

The board must send an annual report to all shareholders. The annual report describes the financial position of the corporation for the fiscal year, including its balance sheet and income statement.


A Kansas corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.