Each LLC shall file an annual report at the close of business on the last day of its tax period next preceding the date of filing that lists:
- The LLC name
- A list of the members owning at least 5% of the capital of the LLC, with the post office address of each
The annual report shall be signed by a member of the LLC and forwarded to the Secretary of State.
Each limited liability company shall keep following records open to inspection at its office:
- True and full information regarding the status of the business and financial condition of the LLC
- Promptly after becoming available, a copy of the LLC’s federal, state and local income tax returns for each year;
- A current list of the name and last known business, residence or mailing address of each member and manager
- A copy of any written operating agreement and articles of organization and all amendments thereto, together with executed copies of any written powers of attorney pursuant to which the operating agreement and any certificate and all amendments thereto have been executed
- True and full information regarding the amount of cash and a description and statement of the agreed value of any other property or services contributed by each member and which each member has agreed to contribute in the future, and the date on which each became a member; and
- Other information regarding the affairs of the LLC as is just and reasonable.