United Agent Services can also provide your business with registered agent services. Every Kansas LLC must have a registered agent — the person or office designated to receive official state correspondence and notice if the company is “served” with a lawsuit.

Eligibility Requirements:

  • An individual resident of Kansas whose business office is identical with the LLC’s registered office, or
  • A domestic corporation, limited partnership, LLC, business trust, or
  • A foreign corporation, limited partnership, or LLC authorized to do business in Kansas having a business office identical with such registered office (which is generally open during normal business hours to accept service of process and otherwise perform the functions of a resident agent, or the limited liability company itself)

Registered Office

The registered office may be a place of its business in Kansas.