Annual Report

A report must be filed with the Kentucky Secretary of State each year, except for the first year of incorporation. This report must be filed each year before the end of the month in which the corporation was originally incorporated, and must indicate:

  • The corporation’s name and its state or country of incorporation;
  • The address of its registered office and the name of its registered agent at that office in this state;
  • The address to which officers’ correspondence should be mailed; and
  • The names and business addresses of the directors, president and secretary

Other Reports

The board must also report to the shareholders certain information related to indemnification of and expenses advanced to directors with or before notice of the next shareholders’ meeting.


A Kentucky corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.