Annual Report

A report must be filed with the Utah Division each year by the end of the 2nd calendar month following the month in which the report form is mailed by the division, and must be current as of its date of execution. This report must indicate:

  • The corporation’s name (and any assumed corporate name of a foreign corporation) and its state or country of incorporation;
  • The street address of its registered office and the name of its registered agent at that office;
  • The street address of its principal office;
  • The names and addresses of the directors and principal officers of the corporation;
  • A brief description of the nature of its business

Other Reports

Upon written request, the corporation must mail to the requesting shareholder its most recent annual or quarterly financial statement showing in reasonable detail its assets, liabilities and results of its operations.


A Utah corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.