United Agent Services can also provide your business with a Registered agent in Vermont. Every Vermont LLC must always have a registered agent in Vermont – the person or office designated to receive official state correspondence and notice if the company is “served” with a lawsuit.

Eligibility Requirements:

  • An individual resident of Vermont
  • A Vermont corporation or Vermont LLC or
  • An out-of-state corporation or LLC with an office in Vermont authorized to do business there

Registered Office

The registered office may be a place of its business.