Annual Report

A report and in most cases, a fee, must be filed with the Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation each year with the corporate business personal property return.

Corporate Statement of Affairs

The president, or other officer specified in the bylaws, must report to the shareholders a statement of affairs which includes the corporation’s balance sheet and financial statement of operations. This statement must be submitted at each annual stockholders’ meeting and filed at the principal office within 120 days after the end of the fiscal year.


A Maryland corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.