United Agent Services can also provide your business with registered agent services. Every Montana corporation must have a registered agent in Montana — the person or office designated to receive official state correspondence and notice if the corporation is “served” with a lawsuit.

Eligibility Requirements:

The registered agent must maintain a business office that is identical to the registered office, and must be either:

  • An individual residing in this state or
  • A corporation with authority to transact business in this state

Registered Office

Montana requires that every corporation maintain a registered office which may be any of its places of business.