Oklahoma Corporation Continuing Obligations

Annual Report

A report must be filed with the Oklahoma Tax Commission each year either:

  • Between July 1 and August 31 or
  • By the corporation’s income tax return deadline, depending on the corporation’s election

This report must indicate:

  • The amount of its authorized capital stock, interests, certificates, or other evidence of interest or ownership
  • The amount thereof then paid up
  • The number of units into which the same is divided
  • The par value of each unit and the number of such units issued and outstanding
  • The location of the office or offices
  • The value of all property owned or used in its business and wherever located
  • The value of all property owned or used in its business within this state as it existed on the last day of the tax year
  • The total amount of all business wherever transacted during the tax year
  • The total amount of business transacted within the State of Oklahoma during such year
  • The names of its officers and the residence and post office address of each as the same appear of record on the last day of the tax year, based upon the election by the taxpayer regarding the due date for payment of tax
  • Additional information as the Oklahoma Tax Commission may require


An Oklahoma corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.


Add Your Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *