United Agent Services can also provide your business with a registered agent in Oklahoma. Every Oklahoma LLC must continuously maintain a registered office and agent – the person or office designated to receive official state correspondence and notice if the company is “served” with a lawsuit.
To be eligible to serve as a registered agent for an LLC, a registered agent in Oklahoma may be
- The Oklahoma limited liability company itself
- An individual resident of Oklahoma
- A domestic or qualified foreign corporation
- A limited liability company, or
- A limited partnership. Each registered agent must maintain a business office identical with the registered office which is open during regular business hours to accept service of process and otherwise perform the functions of a registered agent in Oklahoma
The registered office may be but does not need to be the LLC’s place of business.