Annual Franchise Tax Report

Each year on or before March 1, a corporation must file a franchise tax report with the Delaware Secretary of State. This report must include the corporation’s registered name and office, names and addresses of the corporation’s directors and up to two officers, certain share information, whether the corporation is exempt from any taxes and the signature of an authorized officer.


A Delaware corporation may voluntarily elect to wind up and dissolve. A corporation must file a Certificate or Articles of Dissolution when it wishes to dissolve. United Agent Services will prepare your Certificate/Articles of Dissolution and submit it to the appropriate state agency to assist you in dissolving your corporation.